Cookies are a small text file that is stored on a computer or mobile device by a website’s server. Only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie.
Types of cookie used
Most cookies encountered on our website are considered ‘third party’ cookies. This means our website has used a feature supplied by an external provider, such as Google Analytics, which sets the cookie. For third party cookies, the external provider rather than our website, determines what type of information is stored and how it is used.
The most common type of cookie used on our website is set by Google Analytics, which provides anonymous statistical data to us to show usage trends and searches.
• Collect any personally identifiable information (without your permission)
• Pass data to advertising companies
• Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies and your use of our website constitutes your consent to setting cookies on your computer or other device.
It is possible to disable cookies on most web browsers. We recommend that if you do not want our website to set cookies on your computer or other device you should either;
• Refrain from using our site and delete any Bath Dental Clinic cookies that may have already been placed;
• Change the settings in your web browser to disable cookies.
Live date: 09/11/2018
Review date: 09/11/2019
Last updated: 29/08/17.